LARGO, Md. (Reform Sasscer) As a long suffering resident of Maryland focusing on Prince George’s County who has seen numerous superintendents promising reform, here are my predictions:
- The scandals in PG County schools will continue and Wapo will write about them (regularly) as time goes.
- At the end of her contract, PG schools will be performing no better than they are today. If the past is any guide, they will be worse. Reforms in PG County usually make things worse.
- The new superintendent will leave her job under a cloud of corruption/incompetence. Mega corruption is already underway and no newspaper or blog has published anything because of fear.
- More corrupt elected officials will either resign on their own or be arrested for ongoing mega corruption involving the school system or other county agencies.
- “pay-to-play” culture at Prince George’s County will continue at higher rate with political donations from real estate developers seeking county approval for their building plans.
- Bribery, kickbacks and extortion schemes involving elected officials and others tied to the Prince George’s County development will continue flowing like water.
- Union Executives will continue to facilitate organized schemes to derail justice while paying off attorneys but this time will be arrested.
- Well connected politicians will continue to give bribes as charitable or political contributions.
- Developers will continue to seek opportunities to make the country more corrupt so they could cash in. But in the right circumstances, they’ll either decide to jump ship or simply have no choice but to tell the truth. It’s already happening, and there’s nothing county Executive Angela Alsobrooks can do to stop it.
- Board members who have embraced public corruption and have been compromised will not win another term. Eventually they might be arrested for accepting bribes and jailed for being in bed with corrupt executives.
- At the end of the day, PG schools will still be the worst in the state of Maryland (with the possible exception of the city of Baltimore.)
Pingback: Prince George’s County Corruption Continues and Must End ASAP. | Help Change The World. The Future Of The County Is Now.
Pingback: Prince George’s County Corruption Continues and Must End ASAP. | PARENTS ALLIANCE OF PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MARYLAND
Pingback: Facilitator agents of Union Crime and Public Corruption in Maryland. | PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY PARENTS, MARYLAND BLOG
Pingback: Facilitator agents of Union Crime and Public Corruption in Maryland. | Help Change The World. The Future Of The County Is Now.