MORNINGSIDE, Md. – A teacher in Prince George’s County has been charged with sexually abusing a teenage student on school grounds, police said.
According to police, an investigation found 31-year-old Simeon Smith inappropriately touched and sexually assaulted a 14-year-old girl several times between February and April at Imagine Foundations at Morningside Public Charter School.
Police said Smith has admitted to sexually abusing the girl.
Smith is a teacher at the school, officials said.
The Waldorf man has been charged with sexual abuse of a minor, third-degree sex offense and other related charges.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call the Prince George’s County Police Department’s Child and Vulnerable Adult Unit at 301-772-4930. Anonymous callers can contact Crime Solvers at 1-866-411-TIPS (8477), online at www.pgcrimesolvers.com or use the “P3 Tips” mobile app.
Read more >>> 👇👇👇
- Community in Shock and disbelief as Washington Post endorses Rushern Baker III for Governor in the midst of bad governance!
- Fireworks as Edwards Burroughs III opposes Rushern Baker III and vows to eat a box of nails in protest.
- Angela Alsobrooks fails to show up for County Executive Debate in Upper Marlboro!
- Two PG County lawmakers are mum after their academic credentials are questioned
- No Parachute Money of close to a $1Million severance as Donna Edwards calls on Dr. Maxwell to abandon cash!
- Rushern Baker in major water as yet another Scandal worth millions is discovered in Suitland – Maryland.Oh Lord!
- Major Drama after David Jeffery Grogan is busted for beating his wife like a stray dog in Maryland.
- Wow! wow! Forget the previous Interview! Here is more truth about Maxwell’s depature as Tonya Winfield spills the beans.
- Never joke with Donna Edwards – See How she Exposed Angela Alsobrooks who received almost a million from Developers.
- PGCPSMESS: Weekend Roundup and a Request to sign the Petition to Governor Larry Hogan. “We must ensure that justice is done.”
- Reform Sasscer Movement for Prince George’s County Responds to Resignation of PGCPS CEO Dr. Kevin Maxwell.
- Protesters accuse Montgomery County State’s Attorney John McCarthy of being anti-immigrant.
- Maryland Republican Party releases video mocking Democratic field for governor ahead of first TV debate