We have booked a room for Saturday Dec 30th, 2017 at the safeway Superstore at Bowie. The meeting will start From 10am to 12pm to discussion Educational issues in Maryland and Prince George’s County in Particular.
4101 Northview Dr, Bowie, MD 20716
Agendas for meeting-
- Advocacy for TAG and IB programs within the schools.
- Better Ways for fight against corruption in Maryland. (Grade change scandal, physical and sexual abuse, mistreatment of children, and other issues done by Administration).
- focus on the next legislative session in Annapolis. And the PG County delegation bills.
- Seek support to help send 30 PGCPS students to Boston next April for the Harvard University Medical school diversity STEM conference.
- Seeking support for cases already in litigation.
- Improving communication with the administration to better serve the county.